A joyful place for work
How about a workplace where
- we feel at home,
- we communicate with each other at the heart level and
- we give each other the space to unfold our full potential?
A workplace in which
- we collective support each other and enjoy the achievements of others
- we recognize the unique qualities of employees, in order to create something great together
- we carefully deal with each other,
- we face the challenges of the workplace with joy,
- we work together instead of working against each other,
- we grow together instead of competing against each other
Move the focus from “I” to “We”.
How would it be if our workplaces had company gardens where we could recover with nature, where we had retreats or pavillions for meetings? How about a food that nourishes and energizes us, a body healthy and powerful, a clear mind that serves us rather than commands us?
And if we had a good connection with ourselves, recognized our own boundaries, lived in harmony with ourselves and our environment and always acted to the benefit of the whole?
All this is possible!
This is what I wish for companies in future!